Trimble SPS986 GNSS Smart Antenna
RUGGED, RELIABLE POSITIONING
The ultra-rugged Trimble® SPS986 GNSS Smart Antenna offers unmatched reliability for construction site positioning. Ideal for use on small and large job sites, the SPS986 can serve as a GNSS rover system or as a base station for other GNSS operations including machine control.
Tougher than Tough Enough.
The SPS986 GNSS Smart Antenna is small, tough and useful. As a GNSS rover system or as a base station, the SPS986 does it all.
Trimble’s SPS986 GNSS Smart Antenna is faster and scalable, has a longer battery life and incorporates the latest technology to make construction surveying easier, safer and more productive.
Rugged, All-In-One Solution
- Compact design with unprecedented strength and durability, easy to use and virtually indestructible
- Tilt compensation makes site positioning easier and more accessible for new users, while saving time and money for experienced users
- The most rugged receiver Trimble has ever built, don’t experience downtime with equipment that doesn’t work
- Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) corrections for higher accuracy site measurements
- Uses more GNSS constellations, satellites and signals to increase productivity and uptime, greater accuracy in difficult conditions (under tree canopy or in urban areas)
- Use the ebubble to see the verticality of the receiver in the software instead of on the rod bubble; work more efficiently and effectively, especially in low light
The SPS986 can easily go from carrying case to range pole, tripod, t-bar or vehicle with a single click so you can get going faster.
Trimble ProPoint Technology
Trimble ProPoint GNSS technology uses all available signals to provide survey-grade positioning in many areas where other GNSS systems either can’t provide a solution at all or produce unreliable error estimates.
Trimble xFill Technology
Trimble xFill™ technology expands site productivity by allowing short excursions into locations where GNSS corrections were not previously available.