The RTS773 incorporates advanced technologies to deliver accurate and reliable layout fast, to ensure that design intent is executed correctly the first time.
Trimble VISION™ gives you the power to see everything the instrument sees without a trip back to the tripod. Direct your layout with live video images on the Trimble Field Tablet. Now you are free to capture measurements, to prism or reflectorless surfaces, with point and click efficiency.
To provide an accurate documentation of the design and field image that is displayed within the Trimble Field Link software, job data including points and linework are overlaid on the camera image.
LAYOUT TECHNOLOGY FOR CONTRACTORS
Trimble MagDrive™ Servo Technology provides for exceptional speed and accuracy with smooth, silent operation.
Trimble SurePoint™ Technology ensures accurate measurements by automatically correcting for unwanted movement due to wind, sinkage, and other factors.
Trimble MultiTrack™ technology locks on and tracks passive prisms for control measurements and active targets for dynamic measurement, stakeout and grade control.
BUILT FOR CONSTRUCTION
For construction applications, you need a measurement solution with optimal speed, accuracy and reliability. Combine the Trimble DR HP Precision EDM with Trimble VISION and you have the flexibility to tackle the most demanding projects.
- Visually mark points, at greater range, with the Class 2 Laser Pointer.
- Automatic Servo Focus sets the optical focus for quick manual aiming when laying out points in DR mode.
- Combine with Trimble Field Link software running on the Trimble Field Tablet to optimize your accuracy and productivity.
- Trimble VISION video-assisted robotic measurement
- Visual verification with data overlay and photo documentation
- MagDrive technology for maximum speed and efficiency
- MultiTrack technology offers the choice between passive and active tracking